Xin chào ! Hello !

Xin chào ! Hello !

Hello the world, greeting from Vietnam.

vietnam street
vietnam street

First of all, I’m not a professional writer, this is the very first blog that I have. I just want to share my experience and my love to this beautiful country to you all. Let me tell you my story.

I was born and raised in Hanoi, both of my parents are Hanoians, in this city, to find a find a truly local that inherits all the quintessence of a 1000-year culture is very hard, in fact, people from others provinces immigrant to this little city and as a consequences, the city life style is enriched, but also the old good one is fading away day by day. I, a Hanoian youngster, couldn’t stand watching those noble routines being “mordernize, fashionize, Westernize” by the people that have no idea what they are doing to my Hanoi.

I want to share, to tell the world my story, my love to this city. If you’re looking for a site that tell you everything you need to know about Hanoi, about weasel coffee in Vietnam, about the thick culture that just one short vacation could never help you to reveal it out, if that’s what you’re looking for,  you’ve came to the right place.
Hanoi through my eyes, I would love to call my blog by that name. 

Welcome to my blog.

Love

Like and subcribe : Huongmai Cafe 

No comments:

Post a Comment